Sunday, November 14, 2010

Coming Soon: Pokemon Articles

Hi, everybody. Sorry I haven't been updating this too often; I haven't had the time nor willpower to write a whole lot on here. However, I think I've finally found a muse that might sustain me for a little bit.

Recently, at school, we've been working on a sub-division of the Game Development Club for Pokemon fans. I've been a big Pokemon fan since the days of Red & Blue (my favorite games in the series being Crystal and Platinum), but only in recent years have I been able to invest much time or effort into playing against other people competitively. I've been trolling Pokemon forums for a while and have a team that's doing extremely well for me against my peers at school. So, I figured that, given the time and willpower, I'd try to write up articles about some of my thoughts on Pokemon battling, usually on specific Pokemon that are either great or pretty crappy.

For those of you who understand Pokemon battles, look forward to those. For those who don't understand... maybe it COULD be an introduction, but I apologize in advance if it confuses you senseless.

Until then, this has been Ryu-Kage, and all I want is to have my peace of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment